Friday, January 18, 2008

If you just realized, what I JUST realized

I think I am testing my roommate's patience:

She called me "Neurotic" tonight. :)

"Neurotic":

-according to Encarta: overanxious or obsessive: overanxious, oversensitive, or obsessive about everyday things ( often considered offensive )

-according to Wikipedia: "Neurotic", or affected by neurosis, has come to describe a person with any degree of depression or anxiety, depressed feelings, lack of emotions, low self-confidence, and/or emotional instability.

WOW...I suppose i should be careful about my neurosis. :)

We reorganized out bathroom...and it feels sooo good.
My mattress is on the floor right now and I'm thinking I want a frame.
Lindsay's stuff will all be gone this weekend... :(

Chom is turning into a 'cat'. Lately she's been staring at dirt...hmmmm.

...can't wait to sleep in a tent, on a roof. (YAY!)

4 comments:

Seye said...

Esther, how do you feel about jersey walls?

ELM.K. said...

sleeping in a tent on the roof! I want to be involved in that!

M said...

Did I call you neurotic?

Brian said...

Esther! Do you still have your massage Textbook somewhere? and if so, can I buy it from you?