Monday, March 10, 2008

No one can lift the damn thing.

I am a Lazy Photographer. If you are sitting across from me, your picture will be taken.


Jordan!




JORDAN!

Andy and Farrell's wedding was beautiful. The location and everything in it was gorgeous, but more than that something that I saw between Andy and Farrell was what really made it for me. It could have been in a church basement and still would have been just as amazing. They really love and enjoy each other, and that love aides them in loving other people in a unique way. Listening to what their family and friends had to say about them was so incredibly moving. Yeah, I know I cry a lot, but really, it's a week later and just thinking about it STILL moves me.

2 more days till Haiti. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omggg, you leave soo soon! I know you will have an amazing time--please bring back pictures and stories--i want to hear ALL about it.

As for May 4, can i say i am hanging out with you?

Lanny said...

I hope Haiti is an awesome experience! Hope to see you when you get back