Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Make me as the moon....

I think the moon was full last night.
I was surprised at how bright it was and remembered how none of that is from itself.  
It's funny....I like the moon a lot. I think about it and desire to observe it way more than the sun...and yet the brightness and the 'behavior' of the moon that interests me are all dependent on the sun. 

Speaking of moons:
I love baking.  Anyone got any good PIE Recipes?!? 

7 comments:

anadangel said...

i love you. i love that i see the same moon you do. that makes me feel good. =o)

scott said...

peaches are out of season now but i love me some peach crumb pie.

peter hafer said...

derbie pie! ask my mom for it

Änna said...

it's all about that quick n easy apple crisp. I don't love pie.

ELM.K. said...

the moon was full. At yoga the yogi was telling us to breath with the roundness and fullness of the moon and some such craziness. she told us to look at the moon that night....i forgot.

Esthertainment said...

Mmmm...Anna, I think I'm gonna make that apple crisp in a pie shell and call it a pie. :)

anadangel said...

i wish people baked in their houses here... no one does it. i miss home made cookies and pies.