I went to a wedding this weekend, and watched two of my closest friends get hitched. It was a beautiful day and the setting was beyond anything I could have thought up in my head. Lizzie looked beautiful and I couldn't stop telling her so. Of course, in her lizzie way she said, "stop saying that," and, of course, I didn't.
There was no way I could, she radiated beauty that somehow exceeded my comprehension.
Ben was so handsome. You couldn't ignore his excitement to receive Lizzy to be his wife...The wind blew to a perfect breeze, and the air had just the right amount of October coolness. The sun beat down and warmed our bear shoulders. Perfect.
--ok--
enough of my mush ball'in.
I had a great time this weekend. It was such a great time being at the place with good friends and laughing and joking. The wedding included so many of our families as well, so it was just a great time to celebrate as a huge family.
And now I'm home. Home in PHilly at a house with people I really miss...it's been a while since I've REALLY been around them and so it feels like it was a long time coming...It's good to be here.
We have a kitty named chommy....she's a sweet pea.
I think I will go join her in my bed and cuddle with her till we fall asleep... sounds like a plan.
p.s. there are these two photogs at the wedding, they should probably come to Philly....they're pretty awesome. (winkey face)
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
confirmed.
Post a Comment