(This Post is from Last night...there was a "blogger outage")
Things are huge right now.
Life is Huge.
Music is Huge.
Words are Huge.
Money is Huge.
Friends are Huge.
God is freakin Huge...
Maybe it's because I'm writing this at 12:50, or because my body is still pumping blood and oxygen fast from my night-ride home; nonetheless I feel like everything around me is huge.
Everything is ever changing.
Everyday holds so much possibility. (Even when I'm selling sushi.)
However it may SEEM, life is so dynamic. In reality, our everyday is filled with decisions and callings to some kind of action. We our molding life. In the way that I wake up, and the things that I allow myself to think about, the things I allow myself to work towards, I'm shaping that moment, and that day, and that year...
Sometimes I feel like I'm just floating along. It feels like life has this predictable outcome...but More often than not, it'll take a turn; it HAS taken a turn.
I still look at my life and those around me and see goals and plans, expectations and hopes that are formed and laid out. How real they seem, almost concrete even.
...But what is reality anyways?
I guess I've been thinking about how everything is part of something bigger and I probably won't understand it all in my lifetime. I'm trying to be ok with that. I'm trying to live in view of a permanent haze two steps in front of me, and being ok with that too. Fear, too easily takes over. Please, I pray, let wonder and joy fill that place.
Turn, Turn, Turn. Upside down
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment