Today I rode my bike in the rain for the first time...my pants were soaked and it looked like I had peed in my pants. :)
Going to work seemed like a waste of time. I feel like I'm making less and less money and all I want to do is, NOT be there. Today in particular all I wanted to do was ride around the city and explore...So I asked my boss if I could take out a delivery for him on my bike...he had been drinking sake with one of the guests so I think he was happy to let me go.
I started off, and I wasn't really paying attention to the streets I was passing until I figured I had gone too far, so I looped around and then came back. I was riding for a while. It turns out the building was just a street down from the restaurant and walking would've been sufficient. oh well.
After work I went off on a ride...it was a great time.
I need a new job!
:)
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember when peeing your pants was the cool thing to do..
maryland is lovely this time of year... bike trails, lovely people, lovely weather...
Post a Comment