Sunday, December 16, 2007

No buh bye.

I think that Joseph now knows, whenever I come there's potential for his parents to leave, and that when I'm leaving that means neither of them are...he's a smart cookie.

Being with the family this week has been so great. I have decided that I am not ready to WANT children yet. They are so much work, but seeing the family love this new kid and show Joseph how to love him too is so sweet. I think part of it is that I just love being part of something. I'm always desiring to be part of a group or an initiative, or even of a pair; working together to do something.

Kimberly is my pair sometimes. I appreciate that she humors me. We share food and hold hands. She's sweet, beautiful and makes me laugh so much.

Anyways, I'm trying to figure out what that means? am I dependent on others too much? should I just be on my own? Is it even possible NOT to be part of something bigger than just YOU?

WHo knows?

In the meantime, please meet the two boys who make me feel like my days have purpose:

This is Joseph (Jojo):

He loves Play-Doh.


And playing with Trains.


we went to the "please touch museum" this week:


I would also like to introduce beautiful Baby Jack:



4 comments:

scott said...

that's a really good question. i'd like to discuss it sometime.

K. Ann said...

"we share food and hold hands"

ahahahah


baby jack is so cute.

ELM.K. said...

I don't think it is possible. I think most of the time God wants us to be a part of something bigger.

Seye said...

precious