Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"Oh, he was a little guy. Kinda funny lookin."

I told my boss I'm not working after this week. It was a relief.

Twas a crazy night at the Goji abode tonight. The bartender couldn't find a sitter, so I was serving AND bartending. It was kinda fun, but I'm pretty sure the drinks were terrible.
I think that I couldn't actually do it as a job, cause I don't handle people talking to me so much, very well. I just kept hiding in the kitchen...I totally got hit on, by girls.

I can't wait for next week when I'm NOT working till this late during the week.

I miss people.

-but-

WHAT a boss: we did sake shots with some customers (after he poured us some grey goose..WHO IS THIS GUY???). Hey, I just do what the boss says.

2 comments:

Seye said...

grey goose huh? the cheap stuff...
THE RICKY is where it's at (plastic bottle)

Esthertainment said...

Ricky was just too high class...he said we weren't allowed to have that.