I think I have a lot on my mind.
It didn't seem like it was more than normal, but I kept being asked if I was sad, or mad. No, I don't think I am.
I don't FEEL sad...just feeling like there's lots to do and lots to think about right now. LIFE is happening and I feel like it's going too fast for me...it has made me more quiet this week...made me argumentative with KR :) (I LOVE YOU!)
It kind of makes me want to fly to a beautiful but desolate place.
Some would call this "running away". haha. sometimes running away sounds sooo GOOD.
I'm realizing though, that running away won't really make it easier for me to figure things out; I'll still have to come back to life...
...and isn't that what it's all about? LIVING?
I just want to live life to the capacity that God gave me. "JUST". I say that like it's an easy thing to do.
on THAT note: I am Toying with the idea of nursing school again. YIKES!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH LIFE!
this comes to mind,
When times are good, be happy;
but when times are bad, consider:
God has made the one as well as the other.Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.
not that times are even bad--
so for now i guess we hope, while moving forward.
lets go back to school ok?
we just hav to figure out how to do it without anymore loans! :)
I think running away IS a form of "LIVING," it's choosing to experience a different part of life to discover or rediscover a part of you that has been missing or overshadowed by life's Giants.
Nursing school? Count me in ;)
i feel you on this. i sometimes like to think about what running away could look like. it's so open ended...
Miami is lovely this time of year. we just have to pull a few dollars together and we can get this place together on 13th and ocean:
http://www.obeo.com/Public/Viewer/Default.aspx?ID=422251
2 bedroom!
Post a Comment