Thursday, January 17, 2008

Rice Pudding.

I came home to YOU:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This blog is for invited readers only. It doesn't look like you've been invited."
This is bulls**t...
a year ago, we were chillin in bed. I was driving you to work. I was getting you and Laura addicted to the office. We were drinking large quantities of cocoa with Alexis...you were painting walls and...welding things
um...I can't wait until the summer; I CAN'T...I will once again be able to soak in the simple pleasures of life
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soaking in the simple pleasures of life....I like that. GOOD memories.

I hope to do that, Daily. Maybe that sounds idealistic...I hope for the ideal.

I have to apologize for the confusion. I am not making my blog private, at this point. I just kinda got scared about being "googled" by employers....NOT that I have anything to hide, it's just I guess I don't know how I am portraying myself on this blog...the people who read it usually KNOW me, so it's weird to think that someone who doesn't know me may be reading it...especially if they're researching a future hire...it makes me nervous. I figure: I am, who I am. :)

6 comments:

jgibbs said...

you're funny- I like you

Seye said...

hah, yeah i saw that invite thing also, and i was concerned. but it's gone yay!

Änna said...

mmmmm, rice pudding. we made that, no? yeah, I get the employer thing. I just try to make sure my full name is not connected to anything. you gotta google yourself every once in a while, make sure the coast is clear

Esthertainment said...

yes, it makes me think of you.

yeah, when I google my name, MY blog comes up and other peoples' blogs come up, which is why I freaked out and privatized my blog....but I think it should be ok...who knows.

Daniel Bauman said...

I am trying to make my name and my blog as accessible as possible. Haha but i don't write.

Anonymous said...

I came back to blogspot!!!! Come over and drink hot chocolate. I LOVE YOU