I am hungry.
Actually, I do not know that I am REALLY hungry as opposed to just desiring to consume food.
I decided to try fasting from food today, and I conceitedly told Monica that I probably would have to do so for more than one day. TURNS out, I think about food a heck of a lot.
I just walked Elizabeth home and was taunted by the information that she made cake! SHE MADE CAKE. I LOOOOVE cake...well I like pretty much everything consumable (Let's be honest).
I'm close to bedtime and I'm already salivating at the thought of oatmeal in the morning.
Goodness.
I'm going home this weekend for a wedding and to gather 'stuff' for Haiti. I'm excited to see my family.
In other news: Morimoto will not hire you unless you go through an extensive year-long, 108- people interview process. GOOD LUCK!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
as per your request, my diet yesterday:
5:25 am - reese's peanut butter puff cereal
12:30 pm - 1 slice of cheese pizza and a giant salad
6:15 pm - 1/2 bag of potbelly's mini cookies
8:15 pm - 6 large broccoli spears
9:15 pm - second half of potbelly's mini cookies
11:00 pm - total rasin bran cereal
(i'm practically a vegetarian)
hahah you are silly and it's cute that you think about food so much. i do too. it's delectable!
When I went to Japan, it had some of the best food I've ever had.
Just sayin'
Post a Comment