Dear Thursday,
I was happy to have an interview even though I'm not too thrilled about the job I was interviewing for.
It looks as though I may be joining 2 of my friends in the mega corp. we all know and love (or love to hate.)
THE great big "Bux".
yep foaming lattes and brewing the joe...I must admit it's hard to be excited but I know I should be thankful, if I DO get the job.
WHO knew finding a job would be SO freakin hard! STAY in school kids! (wait, I did stay in school...)
love,
es.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hippie the hippopotamus: down with starbucks maaaaan. it's these large corporations that are what's wrong with this country maaaaaaaan. lets just cooperate instead maaaaan. lets share and live in a commune maaaaaaaan.
the fact that you're using a funny voice to say those things does not discredit being anti-Starbucks and wanting to live in a commune!
dunkin donuts is better because of their singing commercial. so clever. "perhaaaps frataliaaaan..."
you should drive a VW bus.
Post a Comment