Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Forsythia

I'm slowly learning about plants and how to take care of a garden.

S-L-O-W-L-Y.

I've been scared recently, that I am actually slowing down whatever person I am working with, and I try, with all my energy, to 'keep up' with them, but it feels physically impossible. I suppose I should not be offended or feel bad when my boss doesn't ask me to do the same things that she asks the males to do, but I can't help feeling like I'm not doing well enough.

It is only my second week, so hopefully I will get faster as I learn more and get stronger. *sigh*

Today I didn't have to be strong. I rode with a foreman to NYC to do the planters at Anthropologie, but the planters had been taken away! So I looked around (seye was standing in the Ralph Lauren Window, at least it looked like him.) and we hopped right back in the car to head back.

Lady Liberty says, "Hi."

3 comments:

Seye said...

haha, esther you gave me away. now everybody know's my real job as a mannequin.

(i had to google that spelling)

Anonymous said...

i had the word forsythia in my head all night last night into this morning... weird

eHi said...

I had a 5th grade teacher named Mr. Forsyth