Tuesday, February 3, 2009

que chiuqie

It's pretty impressive when people learn multiple languages. I really respect the people at work that have picked up languages in their later years. My mind seems incapable of picking anything else up...I will still try!

I don't hate my job anymore. This is a good and bad thing. Good because I don't dread every moment I have to be at work, but bad because I'm less motivated to get to the next thing...STILL MOTIVATED for sure, but just not as much. I am just hoping that Lindsay and I get "the best job in the world". This is our plan:

make a kick ass video, get the job, go.

for now our best idea has been clay-mation and really, I know that's not going to get us the job.

let me know if there are any other bright/new ideas.

I really want this job. (i just don't think the "happy light" is gonna do it this winter.)

1 comment:

Änna said...

let me know if you have any KVIs (kickass video ideas) so I can use it for my Globetrekker audition tape.