Mark ran 60 miles yesterday to raise money for a water purification system to install at the Orphanage in Haiti.
He is crazy.
Right now he is asleep on our couch because well, he can't really move.
I'm so impressed and humbled.
What a guy.
I hope to have 1/2 that kind of motivation.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
let's make a tri team and raise some more money for Haiti, I'll ride and you can run and swim!
i ran 8 miles the other day and felt proud of myself... it was last friday, and i haven't run since then... and now i feel less accomplished reading 60 miles. great.
tell me what to do with my life, esther!
haha...ok charlie. well you should move here so we can start training.
AND....8 miles is really good Dana! as for life......
You will. <3
esther, i just wanted to say hi. i haven't seen you in ages, and i hope you're finding some joy in life and maybe getting into some holy mischief. still in philly?
Post a Comment