Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY Valentines DAY!

I Love you.

I greeted the morning with a table full of Valentines day goodies from my roommates.
Earlier this week Monica and I decorated deeeelicious cookies that she made. That really put me in the holiday mood....I love decorating baked creations.
This morning the lovely Kimbo-slice had left each one of us a little pink bucket full of chocolate treats donning the colors of this particular hallmark holiday, and there were cards and other sweet treats.... :)

...what a sweet day.

I spent the evening with two Valentines: Joseph and Jack.

At one point Jack was asleep on my shoulder and I was nestled into a comfy couch with the food network on in the background. Looking down at the little nugget and smelling the sweetness coming off of his soft skin, I was just overcome with calm and utter joy. What a beautiful little creature.

5 comments:

Änna said...

looooOOOooooove, never knew what you were missing!

Seye said...

i interpret this post (and every previous one) as being directed solely to me.

i.e. Jack = Seye

p.s. I love you too.

Esthertainment said...

Seye, there is no question. You ARE a 'beautiful creature'. :)

Anna: Now you're gone what am I gonna do?

Lanny said...

Whose prettier Esther, me or Seye?

Be honest.

Anonymous said...

I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T do you know what i mean?

that's seriously harder to spell than you'd think!