There's a new baby around town.
I think Chom is having a hard time adjusting to the fact that we have a new addition to the family. She probably doesn't know that this is semi-permanent either. I'm really trying to make her feel special and just as loved...I want so bad for chom to love the little one and to "show her the ropes." That would just be incredibly precious.
speaking of little ones: I found a nest of baby bunnies in a garden while I was weeding today. I kinda disrupted the nest before I knew what it was, and so there was this pile of dried grass and cotton fibers that just kept hopping around for a while. It was so dern cute.
I've had this conversation a lot recently: almost anything small is CUTE.
anyways, I was their hero and saved their lives and now I hope they grow up to be strong and beautiful with lots of offspring.
"...there is a lawn. This is not a place where a lawn should exist naturally: so the lawn is an artificial object, composed from natural objects, namely grasses. The lawn's purpose is to represent nature, and this representation occurs as the substitution , for the nature proper to the area, of a nature in itself natural but artificial for this area. In other words, it costs money. The lawn requires expense and endless labor to sow it, water it, fertilize it, weed it, mow it."
(I think I still am not the biggest fan of lawns, but they are nice looking and keep me fed.)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i like when lawns are mowed in checkered/plaid patterns
i saw some baby rabbits this week too, a few random students had stopped to observe them in the grass.
it was a like a two minute bonding experience shared with complete strangers over a handful of animals... funny how that works,
it was in the middle of the campus though, im not sure if they 'made it'.
i love bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment