Working at a restaurant would make some people more critical of the service they receive when they are dining out, but also more often makes people more understanding when things don't seem to run so smoothly. I fall into the latter.
The good side:
having a job.
the people.
the bad side:
everything else.
Yesterday was a terrible night. One table, "29", was my hope and probably my only saving grace all night. They were SO nice to me that I almost started crying at the table right in front of them. I found out they love Jesus, and then I thanked God for loving them so much that they wanted to love me that night.
As the Gardening season is coming to the end and I'm working less for Mary, I am wondering what to do next. It turns out I love greenery, but I am not too keen on Gardening for the people we work for, and the practices we use. Finding myself again at the threshold of 'limitless' possibilities, I am excited (cause well, 'the World is my Oyster'), but scared and feeling rushed (cause the months go by so fast and life costs money, and what if I choose something and I love it, but I don't make any money)
---I know, I know. God will provide, I'm just saying, that runs through my head---
So maybe a job at a university? or echo? or editor of vogue magazine?
:)
4 comments:
i admire your faith and ability to trust. you have an awesome attitude, i'm so restless when i don't know what the next tangible step is. i probably try to force order too often.
also, how about teen vogue?
I think perhaps you would benefit from echo. Also- It hink getting ajob at a university is awesome if it allows you to go to school for free. UPENN!
you would make an awesome art teacher.. just saying
Thanks Lanny!
And Teen Vogue fo sho seye.
Post a Comment