I was reminded of this thought as I was reading a friend's blog:
Our lives are filled with decisions. We are told that God doesn't give us more than we can handle, and it is interesting to see that, as we get older, He really does give us more and more to deal with. It starts with little things but it seems that all the decisions you make as you older just hold more weight.
wow....what pressure.
As 'adults' we really have more potential and more resources to make bigger waves, make a difference or a change, but just as we are told, with that comes great responsibility.
I think I'm realizing the weight of my decisions recently.
which color freeze pop do I want?? what movie that I've already memorized, should I re-watch? which friend should I have a sleepover with?
.....all such weighty decisions.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment