This week has been amazing.
I'm in New Jersey at Stone Harbor.
Being here with some people that I really enjoy, has been so nice. There are definetly times when I want to get away and be alone.....(the introvert inside).....but all in all having people around and doing things altogether has been so fun.
I love the beach. I think I may have gotten skin cancer from the amount of sun I got, but i feel more healthy, ironically. One of my favorite activities is people watching. I guess people mostly congregate in the same spot everyday, so I was begining to recognize the people we were seeing everyday. My Favorite little family was this amazingly beautiful mother and her two little boys....she was preggers with the third. The little boys were so adorable and they just seemed to well behaved, yet still adventurous. Anyways, watching them and their grandparents made me really happy.
Part of me is ready to come home. So I am excited for tomorrow, BUT I'm moving out and that's a whole lot of work, so that's not very exciting.
p.s. I think I may try to become an art teacher!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you sound happy. that makes me happy.
i think you would be a good art teacher. i think you would have a natural and genuine love for the children and their art.
i'm going to go dress shopping today. i think i may go alone. to many i am sure that sounds terrible. i suppose you are supposed to go shopping for a wedding dress with moms, sisters, bridesmaids, etc.
i just kinda want to go on my firs trip alone- uninterupted- quiet- alone. it will allow me to process the moment and the experience of this whole thing.
i also value being alone. except that unlike you i sometimes was alone not by choice- and so I learned to love it so as not to feel sorry for myself and to justify the being alone. but now i really have grown to love it and sometimes choose it.
i think small amounts of alone time allow me to better appreciate times with those i love.
Esther,
I think that is a great idea. The world needs more art teachers who are talented but also fun and kind. And you are definitely qualify
Thank you! I'm very encouraged. :)
Post a Comment