The new day dawns and I am practicing my purpose once again.
It is Fresh and it is fruitful if I win, but it I lose, oh I don't know.
I'll be tired and I will turn and I will go.
Only guessing till I get there, then I'll know.
The winter's cold, but the snow still lightly settles on the trees,
and a mess is still a moment I can seize until I know that all will be well.
Even though sometimes this is hard to tell, and the fight is just as frustrating as hell...
All will be well, even after all the promises you've broken to yourself.
All will be well. You can ask me how but only time will tell.
Tonight was a good night.
The weather was beautiful all day.
I went for a run and it really felt good.
Tonight I think I realized something too:
I am an "ambivert"; right in the middle of being extroverted and introverted.
Everyone that I live with tonight was away, and usually I would not sit around alone but have plans of my own or at least do 'nothing' with someone. I feel like previously I was scared of not having plans almost. I thrived off of being with people and having plans and usually overbooking my time. These days life is so much more calm and there are so many times that I have very few options.
Tonight, for example, I just packed up my room by myself and went home and unloaded and listened to music with the windows down in the truck that I was driving. At one point during my move, I just sat in the back of the truck and just looked at the sky, by myself. It was glorious, to say the least. I don't know why I never really did things alone...maybe I never really had the chance to, or didn't allow myself the chance to...I'm glad I discovered it.
On another note, two of my very dear friends are getting married. I'm pretty excited.
It makes me think of marriage and it gives me hope for love!
I have amazing friends.
thank you for your time and attention.
-e
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment