Tuesday, September 18, 2007

LOVE

I have officially/unofficially moved to philly. This is all happeneing so fast! I have not very much timr to process and i just have to kinda keep moving.

I'm excited though. it's scary but it's like a rollercoaster, where you're nervously awaiting that flying feeling, not sure when it's going to come, but you know it will be thrilling when it does finally hit.

Portland was good. thought about staying, but I think I'll miss people too much at this point to even be useful. ha

I read a lot on the plane and I think that I have things to share, but I'm sleepy tonight and there is a Lizzard friend behind me who I'd love to join in slumber.

I'm living with her again. really didn't think it could happen again. I love her. :)

1 comment:

ELM.K. said...

:)

yeah...i want to join myself in slumber right now too...today is rough.