Thursday, September 13, 2007

"You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)"

Today I talked to an old friend for a pretty long time. we were never really close and I had really only met her through someone else. nonetheless we talked for like an hour and shared about life. It seems we're going through very similar things except on opposite sides of the country. It was nice to talk.

I'm home from Philly for today. Tomorrow I leave for Portland.

Things are happening so fast I don't even feel like I'm processing anything.
I'm a mix of emotions right now. We'll see how it turns out. :)

"Do you know about Sake? Do you drink?"- my hopefully soon to be employer.

3 comments:

Seye said...

ESTHER!

hah, i thought i was dreaming last night then i realized after you left that you guise really were down there.

my bad i should have came down there.

i miss you too!

come back!

M said...

Soon to be employer, soon to be in 2944!!

Esthertainment said...

haha OH yeah.