I am exhausted.
Today we had a wedding shower. It was a good time and I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while. It was funny to see E going through all the traditional wedding shower things and being the center of attention (which she loves). We unpacked most of her Kitchen gifts that she got from the shower, and it was exciting to see her and her fiancee's new Kitchen coming together. I'm still soo excited that they are getting married. It is still a very happy thing for me to think about.
I am in Philly this week. The goal is to find a job. :)
I am really bad at this.
Let me know if you know of any amazing jobs in Philly.
I'm pretty excited to go to Portland, as the week approaches. I haven't seen my friend for YEARS now but that just makes it so much more exciting.
Oh I had my interview for the residency program....
It went ok, but my excitement has slowly diminished as I realize the commitment that I will be making if I decide to stick it out....4-5 years. that's as long as I was in college(and I went through 3 schools and 5 majors in that time.) I just have to trust that God will tell me what to do soon. :)
....lots on my mind. I am tired though. sleep tightly.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment