Tuesday, August 7, 2007

31 and lovin it

So I'm living out of a suitcase, just for a couple days.

I don't have much to say right now.

Love.

9 comments:

Änna said...

get your suitcase out of the hallway and put it in my room, dang it

Bertronium said...

i've been living out of a suitcase for 3 months almost

Bertronium said...

not bragging... more pitiful like

ELM.K. said...

um...why? hey- tonight jared said he could swing a little more than half of rent for a few months until you got a job....if you wanted to ya know come be his roommate.

i'll just keep tempting you.

Seye said...

i didn't know comments were allowed.
i thought you were keeping this blog out of the public eye.

i've just been lurking like scott does on people's blogs.

Unknown said...

jared, oh hey

charlie said...

yeah i thought this was out of the public eye as well...yeah i have been looking though.

Esthertainment said...

well I'm glad you guys have come foward.

Daniel Bauman said...

yea i didnt know this joint existed. thats cool, im in now!