| ....I saw it. Yes I did, "SUPERBAD" it was pretty hilarious and heart warming at times too....I sat RIGHT next to an OLD couple....I'm talking OLD....the grandfather had a cane and everything. I felt kinda bad laughing at some parts, like they were going to think I was innappropriate for laughing. I thought maybe the old lady may look over and hit me. haha. It was a good day. Root Beer Floats, Ryan Adams and Friends that I love. :) Now I have to go see Knocked up....cause I never DID see that one. |
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
SUPER awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Esther,
I am so out of the loop that i don't even know what superbad is. I just keep hearing people talk about it for the past few days.
i literally watch 7 minutes of TV each day from 5:23 to 5:30 when i'm eating breakfast and I'm usually watching CNN or the Bloomberg financial channel
so i haven't seen previews to anything.
knocked up isn't as good.
this is what I hear....I think YOU told me that at the movie.
Post a Comment