Sunday, August 26, 2007

Together we'll wreak Havoc.

So I'm looking for a job in Philly.

Any suggestions?

Today at work one of the older ladies I work with (she's a 69 year old Filipino woman who jokes about how her age is sexy and dances like a pole dancer for "exercise" ) gave me a belated Birthday Present from CVS, where she spends her lunch break talking to the old men in line to get their medication... :) She gave me this book about how to find your love match using your astrological sign. Although, I've generally scoffed at horoscopes and people who read them seriously, I was thoroughly entertained by the descriptions of my romantic tendencies which were hit dead on. Naturally there WERE parts that I felt didn't relate in any way. Nonetheless, it was an entertaining part of my day.
I started to feel sad about leaving the friends that I have made working at the store, and part of me almost wants to stay there! It definetly is the first job that I do not dread going to, most of the time I don't even mind having to be there. I suppose it's not that I love hanging up clothes or setting up displays, but probably more the "family" feeling that has been created by all the females there....sigh.

I'm pretty sure I should move on though.

1 comment:

Seye said...

open up a new catch can in philly.
there will always be a market for overpriced goods.