I want a home.
I was talking to a friend the other day, before we watched a screening of "resurrecting the champ"...we talked about home and what it was to us. I guess we started talking about it because for both of us, this year especially (or the summer) has been such a time of transition in terms of "home".
I don't think I realized how appealing it is to have some sort of normalcy and routine in life...I tended to always run from it. But I am living out of a L.L. Bean Duffle with my initials monogrammed on it, and that's about as much of a home as I have these days. It's nice seeing epeople and the adventure of finding a place to stay every night is somewhat thrilling, but I want to set up my room and have my surroundings be mine.
Philly is seeming more and more real....but I still need a job.
This is what will happen: I'm going to find an amazingly interesting and exciting job that pays well and I'll find an amazing apartment for dirt cheap near all my close friends...then I'l travel around the world everyother week. It'll be amazing. Sign up for a week: I'll take you along. :)
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i can do the weekend of september 26th... nothing really going on at that time.
we'll go everywhere, and it will be wonderous
i want to go to italy. count me in for that week.
and by apartment you mean gigantic mansion with a giant chocolate fountain and polo field
even if philly does not become a reality- make it a stop. soon.
loves.
Post a Comment