honey,
it's been a long time coming,
and i can't stop now
such a long time running,
and i can't stop now
do you hear my heart beating?
can you hear that sound?
'cause i can't help thinking
that i don't look down
baby,
it's been a long time waiting,
such a long, long time
and i can't stop smiling,
oh i can't stop now
do you hear my heart beating?
do you hear that sound?
'cause i can't stop crying
and i won't look down
and then i looked up at the sun
and i could see
oh, the way that gravity turns on you and me
and then i looked up at the sun
and saw the sky
and the way that gravity pulls on you and i
on you and i
I miss a reptile friend of mine.
I've been having some fun rearranging my room. I opted to get rid of my bed and use the futon which had previously sat in the room lined with quails in the crazy house. I have yet to sleep in my room though, as it is too hot.
I watched a weird movie today with my sister: "perfume" ....uhhh, All I can say is, probably, don't rent it ever. I didn't like it, it was weird and way too over the top. Nothing about it was really happy either....NOT that everything has to be...but THIS movie NEEDED to be.
Sleepy time.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you mean Poopers, cause he misses you. In fact, as I was leaving today, I heard him whimpering and crying, "Esther..." in this teeny tiny turtle voice, but when I looked at him, he of course jumped in the water and pretended to be swimming around. I'm onto him.
he pretends to be soo aloof...maybe that's why i love him so.
Post a Comment