Wednesday, August 1, 2007

...So come on.

So I'm officially moved out of the crazy house....my home for the past 3 years. The moving out process was daunting and frustrating and so I don't think I really had time to realize what was going on....maybe I still haven't, but today as I was leaving Anna and Laura and heading home around 1 am with the last of my stuff, I bawled my eyes out. I only let myself do this for about 3 minutes, because I was driving with a crap-ton of stuff and I had to concentrate.

I:m so thankful for the home that God provided me for three years and I will definetly look back on that house with fondness (and of course bitterness towards my landlord. :) )

There is so much to be decided now...

I wonder where God will take me.

2 comments:

ELM.K. said...

philadelphia?

Bertronium said...

i've been peeling for the past couple of days and i've shed pretty much my entire torso.

i think crying was an appropiate response, i would have... your house was an amazing place of community and held a lot of good memories.

i truly, truly am around whenever if you want to hang out.